Description: 2004 Dodge Sprinter change time instructions. Adjusting the clock is an easy task the can be completed in just a couple minutes. Chances are you recently changed the battery on your vehicle and need to re-set the clock, or daylight savings has pushed the time an hour ahead or behind us. Either way, this simple guide has you covered.
- Press and hold the clock button. The display will begin to flash.
- To change the hours press the + or – buttons to reach desired hours.
- Press the clock button again and the minutes will begin to flash.
- To change the minutes press the + or – buttons.
- Press the clock button again and the time will be saved.